ALL FINDLAY TOWNSHIP ADMINISTRATIVE, PARKS/REC, PLANNING/ZONING, INSPECTION, MUNICIPAL AUTHORITY AND TAX OFFICES WILL BE CLOSED ON THURSDAY AND FRIDAY,
NOVEMBER 27 - 28, 2014 FOR THANKSGIVING
ALL OFFICES WILL REOPEN ON MONDAY, DECEMBER 1, 2014 AT 8:00 A.M. (TAX OFFICE OPENS AT 9:00 A.M. ON DECEMBER 2, 2014)
AS A REMINDER, TRASH AND RECYCLING
WILL BE PICKED UP ONE DAY LATER THE WEEK OF THANKSGIVING. PLEASE HAVE TRASH AND RECYCLING AT CURBSIDE ON FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 28TH
ASSISTANT TOWNSHIP MANAGER
Findlay Township, a Second Class Township in Western PA has an opening for an Assistant Manager. This position involves high level administration and financial work in providing assistance to the Township Manager. Interested applicants should submit a resume,
along with three (3) employment references to:
Mr. Gary J. Klingman, Township Manager
1271 Route 30 – PO Box W
Clinton, PA 15026
or e-mail to email@example.com.
Click here for full job description. Resumes will be accepted until Monday, December 1, 2014. Salary and benefits commensurate with experience. Findlay Township is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
FINDLAY TOWNSHIP, ALLEGHENY COUNTY
The Township of Findlay seeks a qualified individual to serve as a Driver/Laborer in the Township’s Public Works Department. Three to five years relevant experience is desirable.
Individual MUST meet or exceed the following qualifications:
1. Must possess and continue to maintain a valid Pennsylvania Commercial Driver’s License (CDL), Class A with air brake qualification and current documented CDL physical.
2. Must possess a clear, uncited, and safe driving record for a minimum of three years.
3. Ability to drive all size Township vehicles including the operation of the salt equipment and snow plow.
4. Ability and availability to perform a variety of after hours emergency call-out duties including snow fighting call-outs.
5. Ability to be trained and to operate specialized equipment including but not limited to a front loader, backhoe, boom mower, paver, roller and various gasoline powered, pneumatic, electric and hand tools.
6. Ability to manually lift and move 100 pounds.
7. Ability to work in a group/Union setting and exemplify teamwork.
Examples of work required include but are not limited to:
1. Snow plowing and road salt applications, occasionally for extended periods of time.
2. Safely haul materials related to the maintenance of the Township infrastructure.
3. Perform sustained heavy labor for road paving, pothole patching, storm sewer installation and other facility maintenance operations.
4. Work zone traffic control using signs and flags.
5. All other duties as required or assigned.
All Township Public Works CDL employees participate in a random drug and alcohol testing program in accordance with applicable CDL laws.
The Township is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, color, age, sex, religion, disability or national origin.
Send resume with three job-related references only and salary history to: Township Manager, PO Box W, Clinton, PA 15026 or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Monday, January 5, 2015.
Successful candidate MUST undergo drug and alcohol screening as part of pre-employment processing.
GFS IS COMING TO FINDLAY!!
For more information on how to
apply for GFS jobs, click here
CONSOL (CNX) Gas Drilling at P.I.A.
Information from previous Public Hearings can be found on the CONSOL Drilling at P.I.A. page
FROM THE FINDLAY TOWNSHIP POLICE DEPARTMENT........
Findlay Township currently provides a public emergency notification system, “Swift 911,” hosted by Swiftreach Networks. This system is designed to provide instant community messages, in the event of an emergency or simple community notification. It is designed to be neighborhood or street specific, can be used to notify select groups or target only specific or affected areas of a community. Findlay Township has used this product with success for many years. Not only will the service provide a voice message at any number you provide, it will also send a text or email to an electronic address of your choice. The Police Department is encouraging Findlay residents and businesses to subscribe or update your contact information. The best part of the process is that it completely free, provided by the Township. Please add or update your information by visiting the Findlay Township home page at www.findlay.pa.us and clicking on the “swift911” logo in the upper left hand corner.