Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
View All Calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar. Subscribe to calendar notifications by clicking on the Notify Me® button, and you will automatically be alerted about the latest events in our community.
August 1, 2020, 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM @ Clinton (Municipal Building)
Shred America Iron City, a professional shredding company, will be here to take your sensitive documents and dispose of them in a safe and quick manner. This event is sponsored by Findlay Township and State Rep Valerie Gaydos.
Please note: this is for private homes. NO BUSINESS DOCUMENTS. PLEASE REMOVE RUBBER BANDS, PAPER CLIPS AND BINDER CLIPS BEFORE COMING TO SHREDDING EVENT. Cardboard and plastic bags cannot be shredded.
• COVID-19 UPDATES:
* Attendees/Customers are requested to wear a mask
* Volunteers will be REQUIRED to wear a mask
* Attendees/Customers are STRICTLY not allowed to get out of their vehicles.
* Attendees/Customers must have materials in their trunks only to avoid person to person interaction.
* Put car in park and let shred event worker open up the trunk.
* Brown paper bags or cardboard box most preferred containers.
* Cardboard boxes must have open tops (no tape or folding).
* Once a shred event worker empties the box, the box goes back into the tru